Re: CIP Discontinuity with snd-firewire-digi00x

TZAG,

This issue went away for a while, sorry for the radio silence. I'm now running 4.4.17-rt25-1-rt-lts. I believe that the relevant driver was merged into mainline since then. I've had a little more time to do some debugging, and I've discovered that the mixer connected light goes on
and off a few times before turning off and requiring a hard reboot.

Best,

Lin