Re: CIP Discontinuity with snd-firewire-digi00x

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply! I greatly admire your code, and I was looking at your repo when I was setting this up :) The relavent dmesg lines (dmesg | grep fire) are here: http://ix.io/OQ2. I don't know if the first bit about the config rom has anything to do with this, but I hope it helps, and the hex pairs are in that log.

Re: the clock issue, I'm not actually using optical in, if that's what you mean. Please explain what you mean to me, I'm a bit confused as to your question.

Lin