Re: Check this out on FrontPageMag.com!

David,
you are entitled to your own opinion, but my opinion
about has not change. You are part of the 40% or so
Americans who think that the world is made up of
Americans only. You are one of those Americans that
think that all Muslims are terrorists, and all Muslims
are there to kill Americans. (Even though the American
history since WWII shows more proof that the American
foreign policy is more attact oriented than any other
country's foreign policy).

You are one of the Americans that us Muslims have a
different God. (Islam, Christianiy and Judaism share
the same one).

You have been spiting your venom since Sept. 11 in
this board, with your ignorance, with your disrespect
and with your racist remarks.

To me people like you, people who show weapons in the
TBN or the networks of that asshole from Lynchburg, VA
are not different than Osama spreading hate on some
other TV networks.

Both Christian right and the radical Islam are
equality guilty on this. (I will also add the radical
Jews to the list)

Extremist ideas are extremist no matter where they
come from. So, stop blaming me for the religion that I
love and try to practice as much as possible , because
you know didly squat about it.

For the people who are so concerned about "Middle
Eastern looking" people, dig a hole and live there. We
have seen so many people to get hurt physically and
psycologicaly because of your ignorant remarks,
actions, etc.

BAHA ACUNER
Who is trying very hard to establish a flight school
for last year in Renton, WA but is being hit by "Your
name is not George" attitude. A Muslim Turk who loves
to fly.. A muslim who love Cabarnet and Heineken..
There David, I am your anti-thesis of typical Muslim..

Oh yeah, one more thing, get out of the US and see the
rest of the world..!!!!!

=====