Re: Check this out on FrontPageMag.com!

Sorry to carry on this unhappy topic.

From: "Bahadir Acuner" <bahadiracuner@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 11:06 AM

> David,
> you are entitled to your own opinion, but my opinion
> about has not change. You are part of the 40% or so
> Americans who think that the world is made up of
> Americans only.

<snip>
> Oh yeah, one more thing, get out of the US and see the
> rest of the world..!!!!!

Unhappily, Baha, travel doesn't necessarily broaden.  Some of the most
bigoted and chauvinistic people have traveled a lot.  F.D.Roosevelt III
thought that amateur radio might help international understanding, but some
of the worst narrow-mindedness can be found on the amateur bands.

You are in a rough bind.  There is probably no other country in the world
where the chance for a person like you to make a flight school succeed is
better than here, but I can understand how hard it must be for you to do it,
even here.  Maybe better days will be ahead.  I regret to say this has been
my hope for 87 years, but it hasn't happened yet.

Good Luck, and Peace

Gerry
http://www.pbase.com/gfoley9999/
http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/aerial/aerial.html