From: "Matthew Sheren" <matthew.sheren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 15:28
Subject: Re: [AIRLINE] Check this out on FrontPageMag.com!

: damiross2@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
:
: >BTW: It use to be that things weren't named after government officials
until after they were dead.  Does the renaming of San Jose airport mean
Mineta died and just hasn't had the decency to quit his job?
: >David R
: >
: You mean like Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), Tom Ridge
: Field (ERI), Trent Lott International Airport (PQL), or George Bush
: Intercontinental Airport (IAH)?
: Matthew :)