Re: Must reading for all, especially those who say taxes are too low

I'd be interested in the same breakdown for Canadian, or European air
fares...

Westjet used to advertise $3 fares
(http://www2.ccnmatthews.com/scripts/ccn-release.pl?/2002/06/20/
0620037n.html?cp=wja)

But alas, they noted, the $3 fare ($6 roundtrip) became almost $90
thanks to taxes and fees.

And many of the Canadian taxes are a percentage of the fare! ;-)

Matthew