Re: Must reading for all, especially those who say taxes are too low

I'm trying to remember a time in history when the airline business
wasn't even recession. Post the anti-trust-opportunity-rich days of the
1930s, of course. Anyone know what the overall ROI on SWA has been?

--
| Kenton A. Hoover / Private Citizen / San Francisco, California USA |