Re: Delta dumps ACA

Bahadir Acuner wrote:

> This changes depending on who you ask. It's like a bad break-up where
> everybody claims that everyone dumped the other. :)

Yeah, I sensationalized the subject line a bit. :)

 From the non-press-release article that I read, I got the impression
that it was pretty mutual.  ACA wants to be an independent lo-co, Delta
needs feeders.

It does answer the question I'd been wondering for a while, namely that
of whether or not ACA was going to continue their DL flying once
Independence Air got started.

--
David Mueller
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx