Re: [Sky-1] Re: Way to go Brasil!!! :)

Blendi,
you have been caught by Baha trap. :)

You wrote:
>After all, as
>much as I like going there, I can find places to go and spend my money
>without waiting in line for 5-9 hours to enter there just because they
>have decided to play a kids game at their airports ...

What makes you think that this will not be the thought of someone planning
to visit US?

The problem is, treating every foreigner like a criminal. As I said,
the US-VISIT (they should have named it US-DON't be coming hea now!)
program is wrong. It won't capture terrorists..
It will humiliate the people from other countries. It will cost a lot
of money with not a single effect of catching bad guys..

I am all for catching suspected people, but putting EVERYONE under this
is a bit of arrogant.

BAHA
Fan of "Dude , where is my country?" :)