Re: [Sky-1] Re: Way to go Brasil!!! :)

> The problem is, treating every foreigner like a criminal. As I said,
> the US-VISIT (they should have named it US-DON't be coming hea now!)
> program is wrong. It won't capture terrorists..
> It will humiliate the people from other countries. It will cost a lot
> of money with not a single effect of catching bad guys..
Oh, yea!  Heaven forbid we should offend anybody!

> I am all for catching suspected people, but putting EVERYONE under this
> is a bit of arrogant.
Well, then, we should do it selectively but you will be offended by that because
I think we should select the ones who are more apt to be the terrorist type -
those from the Arab and Islam countries and not the little old white ladies from
Europe.
David R