Re: SP vs. 400

All airlines overbook, especially on international services. It's a basic
tenet of revenue management that there will always be no-shos and
cancellations, hence more seats are sold than there are seats on the plane.
99.99% of the time loads will waste and the plane will depart with everyone
on board. Offloads happen but they are very rare.

Grant
SYD
QF