Re: JCK comments

JCK:
If you do not like or agree or can digest what you read posted by me, simply execute your delete
button on your keyboard please which is all I ask as a man-to-man favor from you.
Or the alternate option is for you to practice the suggestion offered by our nudist groupie in
here....your choice.

Some of your very own postings do not amuse me either, but do I publicly criticize and air my
comments about your non-exciting postings ?

What ever happened to the idea of "freedom of speech" or do I have to succumb to your comments
here and refrain from posting ?

Kindly advise....your public response is duly appreciated....