[no subject]

Quite a interesting comment coming from an admitted public nudist with a midlife crisis and
multiple email addresses....LOL !

Sir Ross, isn't your so-called Christian Nudism keeping you occupied enough rather than leaving
you time for these juvenile remarks ?

I sincerely hope that we don't all have to see you one day on national TV for reckless "indecent
exposure" of your you-know-what terrorizing your neigbourhood. :-)

Have a good day, Sir Ross....keep these comments coming to bring some "excitement" in here and
lets see how effective your email filter is set to in this particular instance....