Following up on JCK....

JCK:
This below message of yours in recent times sure didn't amuse me or was of any interest at all to
me personally, plus the list moderator had to intervene in the thread in the end....
I simply exercised my delete key....and, did you see me criticize you for partaking in this thread
?  No.

So, what comes to mind is - "what is good for the goose is not good for the gander" or "the pot is
calling the kettle black" ?

Have a good weekend all and sorry that I had to post this to make a point toward a forum critic !