Re: YMX

I can attest to Thai's YYZ-SEA flight. Took it myself. Though I recall
it being a DC-10.. but I was young and impressionable.

It did dump you off as an International arrival at SEA which caused a
touch of confusion.

Left aisle had english announcements, right was a language other than
Thai. Menu and food to match.

Never forgot that flight...

Matthew