Re: Northeast service from MIA to LAX (was Re: Sports Charters (was Whose 727...

Well I hope some others contribute some questions too but here's mine:

1.  Confirm that the B727's (-100's or -200's or both?) from MIA to LAX had
to stop for fuel enroute sometimes due to headwinds.

2.  Did Mr. Storer actually have anything to do with running Northeast, and
if so, up until what date?

Boy o boy, some aviation reporter ought to interview him and hopefully record
a lot of historically important information about Northeast.

Jose Prize