Re: Courtesy....the facts

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm not sure how this topic has suddenly gotten
cross-wise, but let's try to undo some of the damage.

Al, I have to confess that I'm not totally sure who your comments are
directed toward. That said, a couple of points: 1. If you don't receive =
an
off list message from David explaining some of what has gone on in this
thread--and you would be more than forgiven for not being totally =
current on
AIRLINE history--let me know and I'll break it down (like I said, it
involves at least two years worth of goings-on). 2. I don't think David =
was
singling you out; indeed, I think the post was intended for everyone and
most definitely NOT directed at one person (well, except for a few of =
the
replies but that is another issue ... see point #1, above). 3. At the =
end of
the day, this was just a request from somebody at the other end of the
mailing list. You are free to remove the second address--I do it because =
don't like getting two copies of the same message, and yes it is a pain =
remember every time--and you are free to continue to do what you have =
always
done. 4. On those multiple names ... again, see #1.