Re: Courtesy....the facts

I don't think it is Poon this time, Doug, although I can see why you
thought that. I think it's JFK Jenny back with a new callsign.  IIRC she
tends to overreact a bit when she feels she's being criticised.  Personally
David has never struck me as being a 'cronic' (sic) complainer, this time
around I thought  he was just trying to point out a way to avoid
unnecessary emails. Full power to him for doing so.  I don't like
advertising either.

Grant
SYD
QF
Now where did I put that flame proof suit?