Re: Courtesy....the facts

Allan:
You do as you please on this forum since you have not done anything wrong and I personally hope to see you posting in here for many more years to come....

Allan9 <exatc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Eveb though you posted this to the list only this is what appeared in the
TO: when I went to respond to this.
The Airline List ; AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
; Douglas Schnell

>>> Allan, no need to explain yourself here in order to justify what you did.

As I previously said I assumed this was the originators intent not mine.

>>> Allan, for the record - you have not committed a crime and please continue to post in the same manner like you always did in the past to date.

I appreciated the fact that the gentlemen took the time to post his feelings.

>>> Thank you. ;-)

I can appreciate Dave's concern for other members who are not blessed with
high speed access.

>>> I agree on this 100%, but still - the bottomline is that you cannot please every single person in here for sure.

I had dial-up for a long time.

>>> So did I too until DSL was discovered in recent years ! ;-)

And by the way there are
a lot of folks that use multiple names here.

>>> Amen and I have no further comments. ;-)

I just wish he had asked me
directly to stop something that bothered him. I might have agreed or
disagreed.

>>> My sentiments are mutual and he should respect your points of view.

I try to share some of my knowledge with you.

>>> I am quite sure that we all in here appreciate that.

I have been
directly in aviation in one form or another since 1956. And indirectly
since I could barely walk.

>>> Hmm, I wonder if David feels any better now on hitting on a senior list member....Allan is just trying to share his vast knowledge in here with all of us and someone has to put a damper on it - so much for appreciating and respecting your elders....

Thanks for putting up with an old timer. Now
it's time to end all this BS.