Re: No Impact on Security, Passenger Wait Times as TSA Reduces Screener Jobs...

<< What I think some people fail to realize is that nobody has to fly. >>

You see now, that is not true.  If you want to say that to maintain bodily
function no one has to fly, that is one thing.  I think, however, that people
need more than just bodily function.  People who travel more become more
educated and add more to society.  Additionally, they commit fewer crimes.
    Beyond this, the air is not owned by anyone, as many would like to think,
and neither is flying through it.  All these people who say you are making
choices in everything are right, but there are also basic human needs and these
go beyond the crap that Maslo talks about.  Security is necessary,
humilliation and racism is not.

AA