Re: No Impact on Security, Passenger Wait Times as TSA Reduces Screener Jobs...

I think "strip searched" was more a term of art than an actual proposal.

And I'm not advocating just selecting certain people for any type of
security screening (nor, I believe, is David). What I am in favor of is
intelligent screening. Sure, everyone has to pass through the metal
detectors. But, we won't focus on Medal of Honor winners for secondary
screening. Screenings would be 'randomly weighed,' based on certain =
factors.

What I think some people fail to realize is that nobody has to fly. If =
you
are morally, religiously, ideologically, etc. opposed to screening or =
the
process used, then you are free to choose another method for your
transportation needs. But at times you have to take the bitter with the
sweet. Now, unfortunately, is one of those times.