Re: No Impact on Security, Passenger Wait Times as TSA Reduces Screener Jobs...

>     As far as I am concerned, NO ONE should be strip searched.  If I were
> told I had to be strip searched once, I would never fly again until the person
> who ordered it was incarcerated and fined for violating the Constitution and
> assulting me.
Guess what, buddy?  The Constitution is dead in the name of aviation security.  And you want
to know why?  Because the American people are acting just like sheep - they
blindly follow the idiots they elect to office.  Enough said by me on this
because it's awfully damn close to be off-topic.

David R