Re: LAX spotters and FL1

I have seen both KLM and F9 landing on the Norths.  Also, I have never seen
SQ land on the 25s, always the 24s.  Makes me wonder if it is a 777 thing, or
if traffic dictated (I once saw a BA 744 hit 25 R, with an HP 757 on its tail
onto 25 L.  Considering both usually land on the other side, that is an
interesting site).  I really don't like the look on the A320, and think it would look
much better on a 737 (actually it does, they still have one stovepipe).  I
really think Airbus would have to drop their pants like on the EasyJet deal, as
Boeing has treated FL really well over the 717