Re: Concorde Does Dulles (one last time)

I'm a big Concorde fan.  However, if the aircraft cannot make a profit and if
the airlines no longer want to cross-subsidize it with their other services,
then it should stop flying.

In no case should a government agency subsidize it.  If another airline wants
to fly it, I think it should.

David R