Re: Las Vegas airport tries souped-up check-in kiosks

So, this is why LAS was not letting WN put their great kiosks in during WN's
first run of them.  I flew BUR-LAS-BUR (yes, 19 each way), and it took less
than 5 minutes for 2 of us to get our boarding passes in BUR.  We realized we
were too early because of it.  LAS did not have them, though the line was
short because of all of WN's counter space.  I asked the customer service
line expiditer (the person who points you to the fastest line) why LAS did
not have WN kiosks, and she said she had no idea and it was annoying Uncle
Herb and the gang.  I guess LAS is trying to get them to join this, making
money on it.  I bet WN gets their kiosks in soon