Re: Navigate through that bleeping new airport security

On 5 May 2003 at 10:25, WaterskiPilot@xxxxxxx wrote:

> logbook, shoes, and (drumroll please) my belt.  I do not have a buckle
> small enough to not trip off the alarm.  Curiously enough, my watch is

Does anyone know where to get a non-metallic belt buckle? This is driving me
crazy.

Before Iraq, I could pass through with watch AND big buckle, now neither by itself
lets me through. I noticed a definite "re-calibration" when the fun started in the
middle east.

mailto:jgivens@xxxxxxxxxxx

A random MP quote:
"Australia Autralia Australia! We Love Ya!"