Re: Navigate through that bleeping new airport security

In a message dated 4/24/2003 7:08:20 AM Central Standard Time,
bahadiracuner@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I always take my shoes off and put
> them
> in the bins.

Baha,
       I go through this way too often.  I have to get rid of my hat,
jacket/overcoat, wallet, sunglasses, phone/PDA, change, pocket logbook,
shoes, and (drumroll please) my belt.  I do not have a buckle small enough to
not trip off the alarm.  Curiously enough, my watch is bigger than my buckle
but it doesn't set off the alarm.  Some trips I clear security once, others
it might be six times in a three or four day trip, ugh.  We really need the
universal identity cards.

Jim

Jim Hann
Waterski J-41 Captain