Re: Navigate through that bleeping new airport security

Shawn,
my experience is similar to yours also. I always take my shoes off and put
them
in the bins. Everythig in my pockets either go to the laptop case, or to the
pockets of Boeing flight jacket if I don't carry laptop. BWI, SEA, PHL, PHX,
IAD they have all been smooth. I think I went through curbside to the S
terminal
to the US Airways gate in SEA in about 10-15 mins last Sunday.. It was easy.

Once you get used to it, it becomes a second nature and you develop a
harmonized
way of taking care of things at the security. Laptop out of the case first,
then
shoes, then jacket type of deal..

BAHA ACUNER - CFI,CFII,MEI

www.bahadiracuner.com