Re: Fares of the future?

Think outside of the box.  Looking at the Southwest, their fares from Tucson to
Manchester (which, if I recall correctly, is not too far from Boston) is $99 to
$299 each way, depending on when you buy the ticket.  They don't have any
published flights for TUS/PVD so I wasn't able to get that.  You can always
build your own connection by booking a TUS to whereever flight and then
whereever to MHT or PVD.  Be cheaper than $928 rt.