From: Jeff Givens [mailto:jgivens@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: SEA Spotters

On 28 Apr 2003 at 7:47, clay.wardlow@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Anyone know of any good places at SEA?

Back when I hung out one day at SEA I found a spot on the west side
of the field up against the fence, elevated.

There was a parking area and all. If it is still there, follow the
service road around as best you can and you should be able to find
it. My map shows a rd. very close to this point as "14th ave. south".

mailto:jgivens@xxxxxxxxxxx

A random MP quote:
"Out the door, take a left, one cross each."