Re: Traveler with anti-war signs finds complaint inserted into bag after security search

Bahadir Acuner wrote:

> They let people with Hitler pictures in their carry ons go..
> I have always wondering what would be the attitude of TSA
> agents if they found a picture of Osama or Khomaini, or Saddam.

Funny you should mention it... in my wallet, I have a small card that
has T'fillat HaDerekh, the Jewish travellers' prayer on one side, and a
picture of the Baba Sali (I think - it's one of those old Jewish mystics
that some people are really into) on the other side.  Of course, the
Baba Sali has a long beard and what looks like a turban on his head, and
there's a couple of symbols under it.  Ever since September 2001, I've
been waiting for a more-paranoia-than-brains security screener to see a
card with crazy writing on one side, a bearded guy with a turban on the
other, and try to have me arrested for God-knows-what.
Matthew :)