Re: Airline says it must drop pension plan to avoid liquidation

....."We have sacrificed a lot",

Well, just let them sacifice their jobs then, I am
sick and tired of this whining......They act like they
are the only people in the world who are suffering the
present economic setback...

It's their own fault all the mega bucks they have been
earning were not placed into realistic investments.

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA