Re: Fliers' fear factor returns in 'a rotten time to travel'

Yup BAHA,

It ain't gonna scare me away....CO just came up with a
fare ATL-ZRH $174 today....I would book right away
big-time, but am much more afraid of my wife more than
any terrorist if I took off and went!

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA
Well, she would be ready to go to, but something like
'work' gets in her way....