Re: Fliers' fear factor returns in 'a rotten time to travel' -2

I agree.

As a resident of New York City, I felt safer landing the other day at LHR
than staying in New York!  During my 5 day visit, I did not feel at all
unsafe traveling throughout England by train.

As for LHR, I did not see any evidence of the increased security as I left
and entered LHR via the Heathrow Express, and the train leaves the airport
in a tunnel.

No problems with photography at train stations either!

No gaffers tape (duct tape) with me.

Kenneth Lin