Re: Fliers' fear factor returns in 'a rotten time to travel'

This is what I do: BEFORE I get in line to go through security, in fact, often
before I even get to the airport, I place stuff (keys, pens, coins, bazookas,
baynonets, box cutters, armored personnel carrier, etc) that will tickle the x-
ray machine into a backpack.  I don't wear a belt. I wear jogging shoes so
there's no metal.

For the humor impaired - I don't really board with my bazooka and armored
personnel carrier, etc - they go in the checked luggage

David
http://home.attbi.com/~damiross