Re: Maine airport struggles under holiday crush

AIRLINE:

I wonder if they called the flights that were boarding
about thirty minutes ahead of time? This is done in
Boston which allows late arriving pax to get their
flight by bumping them up in line ahead of everyone
else?

-- Mike Burris
   Cambridge, Massachusetts