Re: buying electronic ticket -can you pay with cash?

On Mon, 08 Jul 2002 21:36:17 -0700 David Lee Provo JR
<travelman@canada.com> writes:
> Discrimination against whom Mr. Dunn?......
>
> When I go to my mechanic to get my car fixed,he charges me less than
> the
> dealership that I bought it from. It's clearly the same with
> airlines - I
> wouldn't call it discrimination.......
>
> My interpretation of that is called "making a living" - and as a
> travel
> agent that is very important these days....but more on topic as my
> good
> friend and colleague Mark said earlier - you can ALWAYS buy your e
> ticket
> from us!!
>

> dlp
>

> At 09:07 PM 7/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >On Wed, 03 Apr 2002 20:07:03 -0800 Mark Greenwood
> <mgreenwood@telus.net>
> >writes:
> > > You can if you buy it from a travel agent :o)
> > >
> > > Mark

> >but dont travel agent now charge more? isn't
> >that discrimination?

yes but that means you have to pay more for
the same ticket if you got from a airline, they
insist on a credit card yet there are people who
cant for any reason don't have credit cards .
so they have to buy a ticket from a travel
agent which charges more then the ticket right?
so to me thats discrimation you are *forced to
buy the ticket from a travel agent since you
cant pay cash to buy a e-ticket from the airline
right?