Re: buying electronic ticket -can you pay with cash?

Discrimination against whom Mr. Dunn?......

When I go to my mechanic to get my car fixed,he charges me less than the
dealership that I bought it from. It's clearly the same with airlines - I
wouldn't call it discrimination.......

My interpretation of that is called "making a living" - and as a travel
agent that is very important these days....but more on topic as my good
friend and colleague Mark said earlier - you can ALWAYS buy your e ticket
from us!!

dlp