Re: buying electronic ticket -can you pay with cash?

It=B9s not discrimination unless the particular service is considered require=
for =8Cevery-day=B9 living. You are not =B3forced=B2 to do anything. Courts in the
USA & Canada have upheld this concept time and time again. For example,
since telephone service is considered a basic living requirement, telephone
companies are =B3required=B2 (quotation marks used carefully) to provide
=B3Universal Access.=B2

Reality of course is very different.

Traveling on a plane is considered a privilege, not a right, therefore many
would consider it not-discriminatory. Airlines, of course, ignore certain
customer segments for good reasons, but at their own peril.

Mind you, the US government (unlike most others in the world) subsidizes
their airline industry to such a degree it is rapidly approaching the level
of =B3universal access.=B2

Matthew