Dash 8 for Russian airline?!

Whilst this is in no way confirmed as yet (still rumour), a certain =
Far-Eastern Russian airline is currently looking at obtaining a certain =
number of Dash 8 Srs 100 aircraft. I don't know where they are looking =
for them, but this info comes from a person who holds the title Managing =
Director.

I don't have a timeframe, just yet, on when they will be acquired, by I =
know how most of you guys are rumour driven, so thought I would through =
another one at ya ;-)

Cheers

Scotty