Re: [Sky-1] TWA's B717's are on the move

Greetings...

>     Ray, Grant and the rest of the folks down under can start watching for
up
> to six of TWA's 717's. The first passed through ANC today. Reg is VH-VQI.
The
> crew told me that five more will follow. They are bound for a "subsidiary
of
> Qantas". Impulse maybe? I'm having trouble keeping track of who owns what
in
> Australia.

The Impulse name disappeared when Qantas took over.  It's now Qantaslink.

It's possible the aircraft might be painted in China or somewhere.  I recall
that the 747 which went down in a Bangkok golf course was painted in China.

Ray Marsh, Brisbane, Australia.   raymarsh@hotmail.com

Radio 101FM.   www.101fm.asn.au