Re: Airline Travel Agent Commissions

Never try to respond to an e-mail with one foot out the door....it comes
across as if the writer is on some pretty raunchy drugs...if anyone
cares, here is what I meant to say in my last post. (just returned from
screening 3 straight films)

......The 'jizz-bag' jab is aimed at corporate entities...not any one
person
or persons working with in the organizations usually they have no say in
company
policy and strategic decisons. After owning 2 travel agencies I went on,
to designed, organized and set travel policy and operations for a major
Hollywood Studio...so I know the drill very well...I saw airline ass
kissing at a level that the largest corporate travel companies would
never dream of!
    So If you took it personally as you did..then by my own
definition... I was also once a jizz-bag (and some may still hold that
view). But none the less, this doesn't diminish the fact that practice
still and will continue to run rampant. If anything, being in business
for myself permits me to see that the 'corporate ethics' are pretty much
non-existants and it's 'thirst for profit at any cost' is at unprecedent
levels....just look at Enron and Global Crossing and many others yet to
surface!

But seriously, no personal attacks were intended in anyway, my apologies
if they appeared that way!