Re: Aerovias Q/Q Airways

Hi Scotty,

Thank you for the reference !

Routes were Havana to Varadero (9/46), Nueva Gerona (late 1946), Key
West (2/47), Camaguey/Holguin/Port-au-Prince (1947), Merida/Veracruz
(1949). Ops to Key West, Miami, West Palm Beach and Nassau were
contracted (unclear to whom).

I am not quite sure of any direct link with Batista, although the fact
they operated from the military side at Havana would suggest such a
connection - despite what says this Cuban site:
http://www.radioreloj.cu/Revista%20semanal/rs-10-26-11-00.htm

Scan of a timetable is at:
http://www.timetableimages.com/ttimages/qaw.htm

Cordialement,