Re: QF 738

>>ive been in this hobby for 14 years now- if its one thing ive learned
>>
> its that when you have a special scheme- some people will hate it and some
> people will love it (good example is the co pete max 777 too)
> Love that one, too.  Not to mention the SQ Tropical Megatops....
>
> Yananyi Dreaming looks like a dog's breakfast, though.

I guess it's all a matter of opinion but it does look a heck of a lot
better in the flesh.  I had the chance to get up close and personal with
  VH-VXB at the QF Jet Base in SYD this afternoon and it's very
impressive. Nice and roomy inside although the Y cabin seats are quite
cramped, at least for someone with a bum my size. Actually, I suspect
they would be cramped for anybody bigger than a hobbit!  Never thought
I'd see a glass cockpit inside a Boeing. Gotta love that pioneering
Airbus technology, eh Bill?

Grant

SYD
QF