From: Dr. Alastair T. Gardiner
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: QF 738

Hi guys!

I'm in agreement with Joe here. What's important is that it introduces more
diversity - one more different plane to shoot and with plenty of colour to
boot - and it's not that bad!

Also it would be nice if American put a '1000th 757' sticker onto their new
plane - have they done this?

Cheers,

Alastair