Re: American airlines report sharp drop in passengers

In a message dated 1/8/02 11:03:00 PM !!!First Boot!!!, dks28@cornell.edu
writes:

<< They aren't flying for other reasons. >>
Sure, a combination of several reasons, but a great many travelers have taken
a trip since Sept 11 and were treated so awfully that they may have cut back
on future air travel (driving vacations instead maybe?)  I am flying with the
family to Tampa in a couple weeks and we are not really looking forward to
it.  We used to love traveling and really enjoyed it  but now I just worry
about the delays and hassle and really wonder if its worth it.  Makes us
think twice about a couple of other air trips we would like to go on.
Dennis