From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of
Dennis W Zeuch
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 5:50 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: American airlines report sharp drop in passengers

I still feel that this drop in travel is 10% fear of terrorism, 10%
people worried about their finances, and about 80% people just not
wanting to go thru the hassle of  excess, poorly directed and somewhat
usless security along with overcrowed, smaller acft and total lack of
inflight services along with arrogant and downright antagonistic flight
attendants.  Makes people think twice if the trip is worth the
suffering.......... Dennis