From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of
Dennis W Zeuch
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 6:11 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: American airlines report sharp drop in passengers

dks28@cornell.edu
writes:

<< They aren't flying for other reasons. >>
Sure, a combination of several reasons, but a great many travelers have
taken a trip since Sept 11 and were treated so awfully that they may
have cut back on future air travel (driving vacations instead maybe?)  I
am flying with the family to Tampa in a couple weeks and we are not
really looking forward to it.  We used to love traveling and really
enjoyed it  but now I just worry about the delays and hassle and really
wonder if its worth it.  Makes us think twice about a couple of other
air trips we would like to go on. Dennis