Re: New libtool maintainer: request for feedback

 Sorry if this is actually covered by more-to-detail suggestions, but
I don't know the internal details of autotools well enough to tell if
it is.

 As a maintainer of a autotools using project, I've been waiting for a
release that resolves issues with removal of ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS. With
newer automake it's supposedly not needed, but I think it's libtoolize
that spits out various warnings ("configure.ac:583: warning: macro
'AM_LANGINFO_CODESET' not found in library", and in some environments
even right out suggestion to *add* ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS) when it's removed.

 - ML