Re: New libtool maintainer: request for feedback

You are right that I need to introduce myself on the mailing list, thanks for the reminder. Honestly I've been all wrapped up reading the old patch mailing list, reading the GNU guidelines, setting up other GNU accounts and paperwork - but I'll be sure to send out a message today. I probably need to edit my subscription to the libtool mailing lists as well, since I think I had previously been set up for the daily digest ( likely why I missed that message on the 21st ).